Re: [LUG] Hackable Router hardware choice?

Alex Charrett wrote:
> On Wed, 2 Jul 2008, Simon Waters wrote:
>
> There are plenty of third plarty Linuxy firmwares available that you can
> play with on them.

I own one -- I don't really want to play with that.

Anyone know for sure if each interface is separately configurable from
Linux on those with more than one port (i.e. isn't just a switch).

I think the rugged requirement is going to be either very expensive, or
very cheap as the guy concerned is quite capable of putting the innards
in a bespoke Aluminium case....

  Thanks,

  Simon