[LUG] SSL Self-Signed Certs

Hi All

I am trying to generate my own self-signed 128bit encrypted
certificate for the following server:
<https://shop.rhubarbinteriors.co.uk/>

Basically I need it to confirm its location to Google. It is not
intended for Joe Public. I'm working on Mac os 10.5.2 and am wondering
if anyone can give me some help. I have found various websites that
talk about this but they all talk as if you were working on the server
itself. I need to generate the certificate locally and then upload
later.

Thanks for the help.
--
Kind regards

Richard Brown
http://cregy.co.uk/
Embracing what God does for you is the best thing you can do for Him.
Romans 12 v 1