[LUG] Lostwithiel Server

Hi All

Well we finally have 5 linux boxes up and running all attached to a
server running smoothwall and some other system that I can't remember
the name. The only real issue is the other system is used to filter
content and it currently filters everything - any idea how to
configure please? I know that is a silly question considering I
haven't even named it but I am hoping someone will remember - if not
I'll get the name tonight. It might be DansGuardian.

We have also started to configure the doom environment. It doesn't
want to seem to auto-boot into the game but I am sure we will get there.

Does anyone want a visit? I am still open to having a few workshops:
1. Install and configure a new linux box
2. Look at smoothwall and DansGuardian and see how to configure
3. Run the doom programme and kill each other
4. Anything else

Could couple it with a bbq. Dates if folks are interested.
--
Kind regards

Richard Brown
http://cregy.co.uk/
Embracing what God does for you is the best thing you can do for Him.
Romans 12 v 1