Re: [LUG] Myth TV was OT Free-sat

On 21/05/08 07:43:07, peter wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-05-21 at 07:06 +0100, stinga wrote:
>
> > I use mythtv. (which uses Linux, that gets us back on topic)
>
> Hi Stinga
>
> My Myth TV broke during my last Ubuntu upgrade:(  though I never got the
> ability to watch it on other computers around the house (finger
> trouble).
>
> Perhaps it should/could be the subject of a teach in.

I am quite happy to come and help teach what I know, have found out.
I have a few spare cards of various descriptions, that we could play with. PVR-350
PVR-150, frame grabbers and maybe a DVB-S card.

The asterisk one I did was poorly attended so I am not sure if I will be organising
it, I could have my arm twisted though.

--
'ooroo

stinga...(:)-)
Email: stinga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx      o
You need only two tools.        o /////
A hammer and duct tape. If it    /@   `\  /) ~
doesn't move and it should,     >  (O)  X<  ~  Fish!!
use the hammer. If it moves and  `\___/'  \) ~
shouldn't, use the tape.           \\\