Re: [LUG] Wanted

On Wed, 2008-05-07 at 16:45 +0100, David Bell wrote:
> Has anyone got one of these, finds it takes up too much space and wants to get
> rid of it :)
>
> http://www.linutop.com

Well it's interesting I'll say that. Given that I've just sought out
bits and pieces to try and put together a small and quiet second PC, and
that I already have a usb kvm, something like this would have been
ideal :-) However, I suspect the internal storage (couldn't actually see
what size it was) is somewhat small compared to todays typical disk
sizes. I would not be at all surprised though if this is the way things
are going to go - at least it will be nice and quiet :-)

John.