Re: [LUG] Mobile Phones and Email

I have a Samsung phone. I tried this and got nowhere. Not helpful but,
the Samsung PC Studio (Windows) application is very good - I don't think
there is a Linux equivalent that works with Samsung phones. I don't
think it works under wine but, you could try. I suspect the best you
would be able to do is access the SD card (if that phone takes one).

I think the best option would be a virtual windows installation for
this.

However, if anyone knows a way of doing what Richard wants, I would be
most interested.

Viv