Re: [LUG] Open Office

A while ago I was messing about trying to get file sharing working between 2
computers and installed NFS.  I noticed today that as well as open Office
being slow boot up time was running in treacle.  I uninstalled NFS and NIS
and lo and behold, all is sweetness and light.  OO opens in less than 5
seconds and I no longer have time to make a cup of tea and drink it while the
machine boots up.

Now all I have to do is get the file sharing working.  Thanks all.

George