Re: [LUG] Still learning about Bittorrent.

Occasionally I'll do a grab and run but in general
it's only fair to upload at least what you download.
Somewhere between 1:1 and 3:1 seems fair to me. 20:1
is very nice but feeling obliged to maintain a ratio
like that is probably excessive.

Of course as you say: it's a personal choice.