Re: [LUG] Computer security

On Saturday 05 April 2008 19:14, Julian Hall wrote:
> Neil Winchurst wrote:
> > Yes, indeed. I shred all documents with name, address etc on them.
> >
> > Neil
>
> Ditto, using a crosscut shredder :)
I burn everything that is non-toxic!
As a paranoia raising point its actually very easy to get the strips from a
shredder and stick em up and image them and stick them back together
automatically!
I'm assuming across shredder cuts them into little squares with make the
problem only slightly more complicated - but would make it a LOT LOT harder
to handle!
Tom te tom te tom