Re: [LUG] ASUS EeePC

--- On Thu, 3/4/08, james kilty <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> From: james kilty <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [LUG] ASUS EeePC
> To: "DCG Lug" <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Thursday, 3 April, 2008, 9:07 PM
> FWIW this link came to me today as I have done business with
> Pixmania.
> And in 5 colours indeed.
> http://www.pixmania.co.uk/uk/uk/asus_eee_pc/cmr1_cmp1718_cm.html?tag=mail_uk_uk_2008-04-03_23194&srcid=3689
> --

I got a 4G off the shelf from Currys in Plymouth about 3 weeks ago for £3 more than
Pixmania are asking.  They only had it in black - not a problem with me!  Now I'm
looking at my year-old standard size laptop and wondering just what use it is.  I'm
not carrying that 4kg brick around again and I have discovered that the EeePC fits
snugly into the inside pocket of a Berghaus quilt jacket.

Tony Atkin