[LUG] Petition group to ask Abbey National PLC to support the FireFox browser

Hi,

/* PLEASE would all the LUG members join - you don't have to bank with
the Abbey National plc!! */

I've just started the following Facebook Group:

Petition group to ask Abbey National PLC to support the FireFox browser

Here is my manifesto:

Cahoot is a UK Bank which also issues a credit card   (Abbey Nattional plc)

It has a really good system where you can create unique one time use
credit card numbers that you can limit to a certain amount of money.

Unfortunately their "webcard" is only supported as a native application
under Microsoft Windows or via Internet Explorer as a web browser and
not FireFox, or any others. And I am sick of having to run Windoze under
VMware.

Given that many Internet users do not use the Microsoft Operating System
and many other UK & International Banks support Firefox. IE The HSBC etc

Please could the Abbey National make this happen?

If FireFox is good enough for the Department of Homeland security to
recommend...

http://www.infoworld.com/article/04/07/09/28enterwin_1.html

PLEASE would all the LUG members join - you don't have to bank with the
Abbey National plc!!

Cheers Mark