[LUG] OT: Under 18 chess players in (near/visiting) Devon

Very off topic.....

I rashly agreed to organise an Under 18 chess tournament on Sunday the
6th April.

I booked the venue ages ago, and suddenly realise I'm now leaving it
rather late to organise competitors (where did March go?).

I'm well connected with and clubs in Exeter and Devon, and schools who
enter local competitions, but could do with help finding those players
and school clubs who haven't previously entered into local chess
competitions.

So if you know any - put them in touch.

The tournament is suppose to be all about introducing local players to
competitive chess, so if they have never entered a tournament before,
that is exactly the folks we want to enter.

Drop me any ideas on where to find such folk off-list.

 Simon