Re: [LUG] evolution

Steven Coté wrote:
>     Sorry the above is a diversion as the problem is evolution. Successfully
>     moved all data from eudora, but then the first time I download mail some
>     messages show the address, header, details but the message section is
>     just blank and grey.
>

> I can't say I've ever seen that before. I suppose the quickest way to
> see what might be wrong is to look at the actual email source. View ->
> Message Source
>
> This might give some indication of what's wrong. Is there anything the
> message that don't work have in common (like all from the same sender,
> all html or something along those lines)?

I think I've solved it. It seems to be some HTML messages that have been
imported, not downloaded, from Eudora on windows. I'm guessing that they
at some point need to link with originators server, but it is strange
that the source is there and not showing anything at all.

One more question. My mother was using a little app called quickdelete
which enables one to view e-mail headers and delete messages before
download (don't know if it really deletes directly or downloads). Anyone
ever seen a similar app for linux?

Ta
--
Simon Robert