Re: [LUG] OT Virus

Paul Sutton wrote:

> The mind boggles me sometimes,  are these companies being run by
> competent technical people,   or useless suits who have as much
> knowledge of IT as the average snail. ,

In the case of Yahoo, there's little evidence they employ any of the
former group.  A large number of people who look after mail systems have
a very poor opinion of the services provided by Yahoo (and by extension,
BT) and Hotmail (and therefore MSN), to the point where they don't
consider it a surprise if email doesn't arrive.  Rather, it's a surprise
when it does.  My own experience doesn't give me any cause to believe
otherwise :(

As I said in the "evil empire" thread: free email services are worth
every single penny you pay for them.

James