Re: [LUG] Wanted please - OT Specs for distros

I'll keep that in mind David, I currently have a garage full of K6/2
450's (and a couple of 500's I think) waiting to be taken over to Exeter
for the Exwick Community Centre LTSP project.

The Exwick Community Centre LTSP Project, wazzat?

I've only been on this list for a few weeks now and I haven't heard mention of it before. Googling only reveals a couple off-hand remarks on this list.

I've got an old PII 400 kicking around that I really ought to get rid of. So if they have a home for it, I'd like to give it to them.

And just to keep with the theme, it was running Fedora 7 quite happily with XFCE right up until the hard drive finally went.