Re: [LUG] Ubuntu Remote Log in

On Tue, 2008-03-04 at 11:22 +0000, Grant Sewell wrote:

> but you *can* do other -> Ubuntu?
Yes
Hi Grant

I think there must be a box somewhere, allow this machine to login via
XDMCP, either that or it is broken, which would not surprise me!

(Had got Ubuntu running the train set through the USB, broken again. The
problem is does one use windows (so slow) or waste days trying to sort
out Ubuntu when one should be spending the time using the application.)

Peter L-J