Re: [LUG] asterisk meeting

Hi

we are currently using Diguim 410p PCI with hardware echo cancelling which
plugs into 2 * ISDN 2e boxes.

the phones are Cisco 941/921 models

all plugged into a separate switch Netgear GS924T 1GB ports

we have 20 DDI's

When a DDI call comes in and the phone has call forwarding enabled then alls
well.
The problem I have is when the main phone number has been used and some of
the phones have call forwarding enabled the caller gets forwarded around
into a loop due to all phone are set-up to receive the main no.

The echo problem could be the Cisco phones as I haven't noticed the echo
when using a software phone X-lite, we are using the SIP protocol, but I
don't   know what codex is being used.

How would you track down the echo problem, is there anything like wireshark
can pick out.

How would you query the phone using asterisk?
 the phone handles voice mail etc OK

regards

Sam