Re: [LUG] [Fwd: Re: Contact Us Website Help]

I have added all the pages from the NHS web site choose & book system to
konqueror one at a time and still cannot access their choose & book
system.

I have completed a feedback form advising that firefox nor konqueror
work and asking if they can investigate what the problem is as to why
their site isn't fully HTML/W3C compatible and asking if they can make
changes to the code to make the site browser agnostic.

I don't have any great hopes but I will report back their reply (if any)
once received.

Ray