Re: [LUG] Book: Beginning Ubuntu Linux

On Thu, 2008-02-14 at 20:51 +0000, Steph Foster wrote:
> Six foot thick ? You live in a bleeding castle or something ? *grin*

Probably not, some old farmhouses were pretty impressive out that part
of the way - but he doesn't have any worries about thermal
mass/temperature ballasting if he puts 4-6" of polyurethane foam around
the outside.

Probably be a zero energy dwelling for space heating if he were to
externally clad it!