[LUG] asterisk meeting

Stephen at Penzance Computers has again agreed to host the asterisk
install sessins at the...

Internet Cafe,
36b Market Jew St,
Penzance

on the...
16 and 23 March
10 a.m. - 4 p.m.

We can either have both or just one, which ever we would like.

We can make use of a mahine on site to install, and if people want to
bring along a machine to install on we can do that as well.

I have installed on various fedora versions, so that is were my
expertise lies.

I have a couple of sip phones I can brimg along and some ata's to show
how they work etc.

My basic plan is to...

- to give an overview of * and what it can do (probably not needed)
- Explain the various termination (fxo/fxs) options available
- Maybe explain a few telephone acronyms (the ones that confuse me)
- install and show some options available.

Anyone got other ideas of what they might want... let me know.

--
'ooroo

stinga...(:)-)
Email: stinga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx      o
You need only two tools.        o /////
A hammer and duct tape. If it    /@   `\  /) ~
doesn't move and it should,     >  (O)  X<  ~  Fish!!
use the hammer. If it moves and  `\___/'  \) ~
shouldn't, use the tape.           \\\