Re: [LUG] OT: What the ....

On Wed, 20 Feb 2008 21:54:07 +0000
David Bell <grimpen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello David,

> Solution - after trying a 4th blank "Verbatim" disk it worked.
> It's the first time I have used the brand for a couple of years.  Has
> anyone else had problems recently with them?

Not recently, no.  Like you, it's been a couple of years since I used
them, though.

Theoretically, as coasters were produced, and a good disk was also
produced, you /should/ be able to get a refund or exchange on the faulty
disks.  Proving to the retailer that the disks were at fault, and not
you/your software, would no doubt prove difficult.  Maybe take the
issue up with Verbatim themselves?   This may prove a better
alternative, as they're the ones that stand to lose out if they get
"bad-mouthed".

--
 Regards  _

This disease is catching