Re: [LUG] GNU/Linux lab

Um I don't know who to address this to but:

I teach, part time, furniture making and design at Cambourn and would be
interested in trying to introduce CAD, modelling and Graphics packages.  I
am reasonably good with blender and the gimp and hope to start
learning/exploring CADCAM with EMC and stuff.  If I can help let me know.
Good luck
Aaron