[LUG] RE Helping newbies

-----Original Message-----
From: Ray Smith [mailto:rjsmith@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 16 February 2008 09:31
To: 'Ray Smith'
Subject: RE: [LUG] Helping newbies

> It can be found on sourceforge.
> I have used this to dual boot XP,98,Ubuntu & Suse as well as
> in the past
> Beos with no problems and no editing of any congig files.
>
> Ray

Apologies. It seems that since the last time I looked the project was
resurrected as xosl2
The link from sourceforge is no longer active.
However the original xosl is stable and is gpl along with the ranish
partition manager.

Xosl2 beta can be found still to try from a quick search although it looks
like devlopment has stalled over the last year.

Ray