Re: [LUG] Helping newbies

On Fri, 2008-02-15 at 08:35 +0000, John Hansen wrote:

> I concur with your comments re LXF and shall shortly stop my subscription.
Will you tell them why. I agree with Viv to the extent that there are
potentially interesting and valuable articles that jump from a
comprehensible beginning to technical detail, when the gap needs only a
couple of sentences. They did refute the need for such help in one
article recently which was defensive to say the least, certainly
insensitive to the needs of readers, whose numbers must be increasing.

--
james kilty
http://www.kilty.demon.co.uk