Re: [LUG] Open Source applications for Windows

Quoting Rob Beard <rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> I wondered if there were any other great open source programs out there
> that general Windows users might be interested in?

I guess it depends what you mean by "general Windows user". Here's my
developer-focused list, though some of these might be more generally
applicable.

xemacs
GNU emacs
vim
texlive
lyx
gcc (mingw port)
filezilla
ghostscript + gsview
imagemagick
mysql
apache web server
putty
cvsnt
subversion
mercurial
monotone
gnuwin32 command-line tools
splint
less
tcsh

Anthony
--
Anthony Williams            | Just Software Solutions Ltd
Custom Software Development | http://www.justsoftwaresolutions.co.uk