[LUG] Open Source applications for Windows

Hi folks,

I'm currently working on a custom version of The OpenDisc which
incorporates a selection of programs from The OpenDisc and also a few
from The OpenEducationDisc.

Due to the space constraints (700MB) I wasn't only able to include a
selection of programs although it's a fairly decent amount of programs.

There were a couple of programs that I wanted to add to the disc but
just didn't have room, so the solution to this (rather than putting it
on a DVD) was to add a links page with links to more Open Source
software for Windows.

Now this is where I could do with a bit of help.

Here's the list of applications actually on the disc...

7Zip, Abakt, Audacity, Blender, Celestia, Clamwin
Dia, Enigma, Mozilla Firefox, Freeciv, Freemind, Ganttproject,
Gimp, Graphcalc, Gtk, Healthmonitor, Httrack, Infrarecorder
Inkscape, Jahshaka, Kompozer, Lincity-ng, Moinmoin, Neverball,
Notepad2, OpenOffice2, PDF Creator, Pidgin,
Really Slick Screensavers, RSSOwl, Scribus, Sokoban YASC,
Stellarium, Sumatra PDF, Mozilla Sunbird, SuperTux,
Mozilla Thunderbird, TightVNC, TrueCrypt, TuxMath, TuxPaint,
Tuxtyping, VLC, Battle for Wesnoth, Workrave and NASA Worldwind.

On the links page I've added links to Pingus, GNU Cash and Ubuntu.

I wondered if there were any other great open source programs out there
that general Windows users might be interested in?

I'm a bit stumped for ideas now, so if anyone can suggest anything then
that would be ideal.

Ta,

Rob