[LUG] lug meeting in Paignton

Hi

Following on from the FOSS in schools thread,  I am proposing we meet at
the usual place (shoreline cafe), in Paignton to discuss the initial
strategy.  as well as other stuff, we discuss at lug meets.  Mainly to
discuss moodle, and how to promote it in schools.

I just wondered if people are available on that date,  Friday 15th Feb
2006.  to meet up and chat,  and work out how we move forward,  There is
a working moodle set up that has been created by Jaan, which I am having
a look at right now.

Please let me know so I can post an official notice, to say the meet is on.

Paul

--

Support open file formats use ISO 26300 Open Document format
as used by openoffice.org,  http:///www.openoffice.org

visit us on IRC - irc.flashtek-uk.com / 6667 #dclug