Re: [LUG] FLOSS in schools getting well OT (T)

On Tuesday 05 February 2008 11:05, Dave Berkeley wrote:
> > Someone who has an inkling that emulating the paper office on a computer
> > is the same as putting a man with a red flag in front of an automobile:
> > to protect others from any possible benefit.
>
> A good solution to climate change though.
The only solution to climate change would be to make all toilets outdoor.
Everywhere I go there seems to be toilets with radiators flat out with the
windows wide open.
And my nomination for top (mens) loo is in the pub on Lundy. Best views (you
can see the pub!) I've found.
Tom te tom te tom