[LUG] Advance warning, linux post

Its not 100% yet, but we suspect that City
College Plymouth will be soon hiring for
position that is highly technical and involves
looking after and setting up software on our
redhat linux-oracle server.

The job is more configuration and server
oriented than a programming post, and
some of the servers are windows, although
we want to convert another one to linux.
It will also involve setting up subversion.

I don't know the pay scale but its probably
at least 20k.

I'll let you all know when I know for certain,
although it will be advertised.  We might
get a temp in in the short term.  In the past
this has been through Frontline Personnel.

Again, I'll let you know if we look for someone
via that route.

Anton