Re: [LUG] ALDI wireless video camera

Neil Stone wrote:
> james kilty wrote:
>>> Some details came up for me...
>> Yes I saw these - I meant so I could find out if I could use it with Linux.
>
> Providing you have a capture card that'll take a scart input, or a
> converter of some kind i don't see why not..
>
> I have considered one of these for home..

 From what I've seen of most TV compatible CCTV cameras, they normally
have a composite video connection with a phono plug and in some cases a
phono plug for audio too.  I'd say it's probably the same with a phono
to Scart adaptor in the box.

With regards to a capture card, any old analogue TV Tuner card (such as
the WinTV) would probably work and you could probably pick on up cheap
too on eBay, or maybe someone on the LUG?

Rob