Re: [LUG] Open Source event in Bristol 5th Feb

On Fri, 2008-01-25 at 08:55 +0000, Rob Beard wrote:

> Well I'd say that some of Bristol residents think that the South West
> ends at Bristol.  To be honest, I wouldn't consider them the South West,
>   I'd consider Cornwall & Devon more South West, but that's just me.
You are not alone. It seems that the West is west of London. It is
around 112 miles from Bristol to London and it is 180 miles from her to
Bristol - and I am 15 miles east of the far south west. Now Exeter, yes.

Even that is 100 miles away.
--
james kilty
http://www.kilty.demon.co.uk