Re: [LUG] Windows, BBC iPlayer & FairUse4WM

Might be your set up.
My daughter has vist and My main pc has Xp. Never had a problem looking at
files in the download directory for iplayer.
In fact I use it to copy files from her laptop to my pc over the home
network. Somehow it seems to also copy the licene file across as when it
says aquiring licence it plays fine.
However I usually watch programmes streamed with iplayer in Firefox on
ubuntu to save my hard disk space unless I see she has already downloaded
something I want to watch anyway.

Ray