Re: [LUG] Dorset / Somerset residents? Open source in Local government

On Jan 09, 2008, Henry Bremridge was like:

> are there are any residents of Somerset / Dorset on this list who is
  prepared to have a go at their county council

I live in Wellington which is in Somerset (just) and I'll have a go.
Thanks for the list of links -- I'll read through these first.

There are others in Somerset, and a few in Dorset, who belong to the
Glastonbury list lugog. I'll pass the request on to them.

Tony Sumner