Re: [LUG] [Fwd: Re: NHS Website Feedback]

On Wednesday 02 January 2008 16:59:20 John Hansen wrote:
> Progress of some sort.
>
> John

Which would be find if it were true. I pointed out that I was using the latest
Firefox and got this:

"Whilst we accept that the Choose and Book site is not accessible to
everybody at this time, we are working hard to ensure 100% accessibilty as
soon as possible.

In the meantime you can call The Appointments Line on 0845 60 88888 (open
between 7am and 10pm every day, all calls will be charged at local rate).

Kind regards

Choose and Book Team"

I had asked them why the State was paying good money to make a system that did
not work for many users, and then paying again to fix the problem. The above
was their response. I could be facetious and point out to them that they
can't even spell accessibility  ...