Re: [LUG] XML-TV and Radiotimes

Thomas Arrow wrote:
> Hi,
> I have recently found that when running tv_grab_uk_rt I get a 404 on the
> Radiotimes *.dat files. I appear to have the latest version of the grab
> script after checking cvs.
> Browsing around the site and google dosn't give any suggestion if it is simple
> downtime or if they have discontinued support.
> Anyone else finding this or able to shed some light on the matter?

RT have broken the site XMLTV uses to grab its data.  I'm told this
happened when they moved servers about a week before Christmas.
Certainly I stopped getting any new data after 19th Dec and all my
mythtv schedules expired on 31st Dec, so I switched to using the EIT
data for the time being.  They are aware of the problem and are trying
to get it fixed, but I guess it doesn't rate as that high a priority.

James