Re: [LUG] sound card driver

jon.davey2@xxxxxxxxxx wrote: > Hi...does anyone have any experience with
sound card drivers and the  like.> I am running SuSE 9.1 and need to configure
my M-Audio Delta <snip>, Jon Davey. > So you know Debian.. but installed
SuSE ??  the same theory applies, load the correct module and you're away..
...HI, I can't seem to work out how I added and deleted libraries and modules
in SuSE the way that I did in Debian. It's defonatly not as obvious to me.
Prehaps I'll load Debian remind myself how I did this and then do it in
SuSE. I'm using SuSE cos it seems a bit more friendly that Debian...I could
be wrong. CHeers Jon DAvey.OK to cut a long story short I have done a complete
re-install of SuSE after having a look at my Debian disk and realising it's
older than this one and it's picked up the sound card nicely. No problem.
So no need for installing a third party driver.THanks for the suggestions
along the way.Jon Davey.