Re: [LUG] Partitioning Dual Boot

> hi,a bit of a sidetrack here but is there a free programme like cedaga
> that any one knows of,thanks all alex

Well I solved my woes by getting up into the attic and finding the 80
gig maxtor thats been festering up there for a while inside an older
box.  It was originally earmarked for a project but you know how it
is...

Anyway, my old HD is untouched, none of the software like gparted
would touch it, as there were files saved in chunks right up to the
end (even though there was over 140 gigs free) which defrag just
wouldnt budge.

Ubuntu 7.10 is actually really quite nice, im liking compiz et al, the
rotating box is actually quite useful but it really does need the
"custom" settings installing to get rid of the more annoying stuff.

I have got World in Conflict running under wine, and it's not bad at
all.  World of Warcraft is next in the sights for the Mrs.

According to many on various forums, Cedega really isn't worth the
cash given the fact that wine seems to be catching up and other
developers are releasing Linux native versions for some titles.

Overall, I'm impressed.