Re: [LUG] OT xhtml list styling

On Saturday 29 December 2007 02:54, Jaan Jänesmäe wrote:
> hi,
> finally had some time and so I analysed it and if anyone else is
> interested then the CSS was/is messy. The reason for the buttons not
> appearing was "display: block;" in li {...}

In firefox you can get the developer tools - this includes a live css editor -
you have to cut and paste the stuff back into the original files after
editing.
Along with the DOM Inspector you should be able to find out what styles apply
to which objects and then modify the CSS and see whats happening....
Tom te tom te tom