Re: [LUG] OT xhtml list styling

On Fri, 2007-12-28 at 17:03 +0000, Jaan Jänesmäe wrote:
> your CSS is a bit messy. you "UL" is defined many times,
Dear Jaan
> your CSS is a bit messy. you "UL" is defined many times,
yes the idea was to cluster similar values together - also it grew as I
learned. It took me a while to understand managing colours so I ended up
with a transparent layer as the validator always wanted a background if
I changed the font colour. I could certainly simplify the definitions of
li and realize I could draw values together in different ways. I also
wanted the option to place the navigation in different ways on the page.
>  the style
> hasn't but still.
But why did it not work?
> Try to get everything under separate points
Do you mean like all nav1 together?

> for lists see available options:
> http://www.w3schools.com/css/css_list.asp
It appears to me to follow this and other sites tutorials which I had
already used.

> if needed, send me a direct mail and I'll do the CSS for you with comments
If I cannot find the way to get it right I will indeed. I appreciate the
offer.

Thanks and a Happy New Year to you

James
--