    From: "Richard Brown"<rich@xxxxxxxxxxx>
    Sent: 12/27/07 10:50:43 AM
    To: "list"<list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    Subject: [LUG] Free to a good home!

    Hi Guys

    Late Christmas present for anyone that wants it. P4 with onboard raid
    controller. Hold 2 sata and 2 ide drives. Currently got 2 x 20 gig hd
    and I think 256 ram. Not sure what else but it is a high tower!

    Collection from Lostwithiel but I am going to Coverack on New Years
    day if that helps or possibly Exeter before 4th January.
    --
    Kind regards
    Rich