Re: [LUG] NHS Healthspace - Firefox users need not apply

Dave Berkeley wrote:
> Just another example of inept Government IT projects.
>
> https://www.healthspace.nhs.uk/cbintroduction.aspx
>
> You can't book an NHS appointment online unless you are running IE.
>
> There should be a collection of these sites somewhere. A rogue's gallery.
>
> Dave Berkeley

I'm using Iceweasel as my main browser and if I follow the instructions at:-

http://www.geticeweasel.org/useragent/

I can get to the login page. (haven't tried to go any further)

I don't see any reason why this should not work with Firefox as Iceweasel is
merely the Debian of Firefox.

Keith