----
From:  "chooseandbook" <chooseandbook@xxxxxxx>
Thank you for your interest in Choose and Book, and your enquiry.

The Choose and Book patient application is compatible with all versions of
Internet Explorer, which is used by over two thirds of all Internet users in
the UK. The Choose and Book patient application is now also compatible with
the latest version of Firefox.

Kind regards,

Choose and Book Team
Web: www.chooseandbook.nhs.uk