Re: [LUG] lostwithel meeting

Hi All

Sorry I have not responded before now - hugely busy and I have not
been able to get any of the work needed to install extra sockets or
tables. However that doesn't stop us - just makes it more awkward.

I am not suggesting cancelling if folks still want to come, suggesting
it might be better to delay. Getting people to do things is sometimes
quite hard!

While I am writing could Tom who very kindly loaded Debian on all the
boxes for me tell me a user name and password! Thanks.

On 27/11/2007, Paul Sutton <zleap@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Its nearly december any idea when this meeting is taking place,  I am
> busy this weekend and next weekend (saturdays at least), due to rugby,
> paignton have a big game on the 8th (or that weekend)
>
> Paul
>
> --
>
> Support open file formats use ISO 26300 Open Document format
> as used by openoffice.org,  http:///www.openoffice.org
>
> Events
> 11th November. Penzance Computers meet
> Lostwithel meeting part 2, - watch this space.
> details on lug site, www.dcglug.org.uk under meetings.
> visit us on IRC - irc.flashtek-uk.com / 6667 #dclug
>

> --

Kind regards
Rich
http://www.cregy.co.uk
Embracing what God does for you is the best thing you can do for him.
Romans 12 v 1