[LUG] printer recomendation needed

Having order Mum's Xmas pressie (An Asus eee pc !!! - she has
been going on about doing her family history research on the
interweb for month's and I have already set up a Gmail account
for her, but not told here about it yet), I am now looking for an
after-xmas pressie -

A Wireless all-in-one printer that works well with Linux and is
not too expensive (< 200 quid).

I was looking at the Lexmarks that Tesco sell
http://direct.tesco.com/q/N.1999711$4294965650/Nr.99.aspx - most
likely the X4850, but could find nothing on Google that said they
worked with Linux.

Any recommendation on printers to look at (or avoid)?

Given that Mum can barely run the TV remote control, it is going
to be an interesting Xmas :-)

best regards
Dave
--