[LUG] re An Archive CD ???

Myself and a number of the members of DCGLUG would very much like to get
rid of our piles of old LXF magazines. However, we want to keep the
content. Therefore :

Have you or are you intending to produce an archive CD of your old
magazine content - perhaps just for subscribers ?

OR

Do you mind if we scan our old magazines and put our own archive
together (bearing in mind that we have all already paid for the
magazines concerned) ?

My idea is not to make any money out of this but, just to enable us to
"go paperless". However, I was not sure how you would feel about this
and what the legal (copywrite) issues were in doing this.

We would welcome your feedback.

regards

Viv Griffin