Re: [LUG] Asus, again

Tom Potts wrote:
> Drink malt, wait a while, when the dust has settled and they're fully GPL
> compliant you can get on with the more serious task of working out whether
> you can really utilise one of these things ... I've already got to the stage
> of working out where to put a wifi mast so I can use this while working in
> the polytunnel - I'm a farmer and I really really want one!

I'm not quite sure what the fuss is about with this. Indeed, I would
want one, but the useless battery life and the screen that doesn't take
up all the space have blacklisted it for me. There are plenty of better
alternatives out there, though as someone pointed out to me the other
day, they aren't available for just a couple of hundred quid.