Re: [LUG] Very OT: [Fwd: FW: Important info for dog owners]

Julian Hall wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I know this is nothing remotely to do with IT, much less Linux, but I'd
> hate for any of you who are dog owners to suffer, or your dogs of course.
>
> I don't know how many (if any) of you have dogs but I've run this
> through Yahoo to check for hoaxes and it seems to be genuine.  For a
> change of pace it's not some halfwit spamming the world with rubbish!
>
> These links give more info:
>
> http://www.happypetstop.com/blog/2007/03/raisins-dog-owners-important-information/
> http://www.snopes.com/critters/crusader/raisins.asp

<snip>

Wow, I never knew that!  I thought dogs could get away with eating just
about anything.

According to the ASPCA web site (I think it's the American eqvialent of
the RSPCA) raisins and grapes are harmful to some dogs...

http://www.aspca.org/site/News2?id=16645&page=NewsArticle

I must admit, if I had a dog, after reading this I wouldn't take any chance.

Rob