Re: [LUG] migrating to Linux

Hi,
I personally found the linux format series great for starting. There are
thicker than normal magazines for starting up in most places (WHsmiths' has
them). They expect you to be really new and explain stuff from the ground up.
As they are produced (I think) once every 3 months then you get pretty up to
date information.
After following this guide and dual booting for about a month I trashed my
computer (accidently) and have used it exclusively on there ever since with
little drawbacks (wine is brilliant for transitional periods)
Best of luck!

--
Tom (the younger)