Re: [LUG] Web Host

>>So, any suggestions please for some good hosts? UK based,

Neil

I've used Streamline for the last 2-3 years for all my sites with great
success; good/quick support, Linux savvie, good up-time, decent scripting
support (PHP with addons like GD library etc.).

They do Windows & Linux servers so be careful when you order to specify
Linux.

I also use Fasthosts which are also very very good but more expensive.

Mart