Re: [LUG] Asus EEPC - naughty naughty - and scanner for Linux

> Which brings me to part two - any good flatbed scanners/photocopier for
> Linux(Kubuntu?) I've just done my years accounts and had maybe thirty blank
> receipts!

I bought an HP PSC 1610, which worked out of the box on Ubuntu. Nice printer.
I can't get the scanner to work on a Gentoo server over the network though.
Works fine on USB, scan and print. The network problem is down to my
ignorance though.

I tend to photograph documents these days. I always have a camera on me. If
you just need a record, and aren't worried about having a 1:1 flat copy,
photos work for me. My camera has a B&W text mode that produces small gifs.
Photos are easy to find in my filing system. I have a wiki based PIM that I
can file everything with. I'd love to show it off, if I ever get to meet any
of you people. It even works on IIS and IE.